Hello...
School holidays are up.
November is saying goodbye. December is coming in a short while.
Thus, it left only a month to enjoy this looooooooooooonnngg holiday which I had longed for since January.
My real holiday starts when the 2nd reception ended...yiihaaaaa and I am lounging at home to the fullest!
The wedding is over, now comes a bigger challenge ahead our way. I am not praying for it but in every marriage, there will be 'the time' which we can define as 'the big challenge'. So, mesti mau be Strong & don't forget to always allow God to intervene...^_^
So what's next?? Baby maybe....^_^ it's time to put the lessons we gained from the Pre Wed course into actions..I mean, the theory only ba...to test the Hypotheses taught by the teacher (although it has been proven works!)
Good luck...! aim for next year's Tahun Naga...
No comments:
Post a Comment