
Memang everytime I wanna cari baju (dress especially) I ended up having interest on a dress and when I'm in the fitting room, IT DOESN'T FIT!!!
Being a medium large sized lady is quite hard in terms of finding a suitable and beautiful dress. Sometimes, I envied does whom can fit a free sized dress perfectly. Me? Haish! But I still love my body, quite chubby is sexy! haha (kasi senang hati).
Then, I came across to this boutique, POSE Boutique. Thanks to a dear friend of mine, Sharon. She was the one whom introduced this boutique to me. She is also a medium sized lady like me, but she is a lot smaller than me lah. Although, this is a boutique, the dresses & blouses here are quite affordable. Price range around RM49 above (there maybe also lower than this tapi sy blum jumpa lagi cos blm p tgk smua). The dresses here are all in Free Size (from what I have observed) and, surprisingly, I can fit into one of 'em (or two..or three..^_^). So far, 2 of my dresses was bought from this boutique and I am not surprised if there will be another pose's dress added into the collection. Love the dresses there..and..the sales assistant didn't really glued their eyes on you as if you are going to steal anything from them. Sometimes, that protective of them made me uncomfortable to walk around looking at the dresses. Furthermore, paling saya tidak suka, itu sales girl follow you everywhere you go and keep on arranging the dress/blouse yang saya sudah belek2. If I am not comfortable, I'll just walkaway out from the store. Tidak pandai layan customer. In Pose, saya sangat suka!
FYI, Pose Boutique is located at Palm Square, Centre Point. Apart from Pose Boutique, I also love to have a look at Amos (but same problem arises, they don't really have lots of blouse/dress which I can fit into :-P)
Anyhow, HOLIDAY starts today. Happy Holiday!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment