Recently, I've accidentally agreed to have a monthly installment on some books. Well, it's not appropriate to just called them 'some books'. Those books were ( I dont know how should I describe it) knowledge book. 57 books altogether. Hard covered. Actually, when I bought it already, I kinda felt some 'regrets'. I regretted that I didn't discuss it with fiance on the first placed. You know why I felt regret? It's because, it was quite costly. I don't know what I was thinking while those sweet talking dealer was promoting their product. Honestly, at the same time, I feel like I am doing a favor for my friend because that dealer is a friend of hers. Anyway, I was officially involved with another CCM again! On BOOKS! Wahai buku, you better be good for I've spent a lot on you!
On the bright side, I think, there's no harm on spending money on good things right? I mean, these were books bah...somemore, the books somehow like encyclopedias but compiled nicely & attractively (to cater readers at any ages). So I don't think I've spend money too vigorously on useless objects.
Everything happened for that some reason. Now I really need a large book rack to place the 'encyclopedias'. Fiance might freak out when he sees these...(but, I was actually thinking about him while deciding to buy these books..cos he likes these encyclopedia thingy so much). Daripada spend beli majalah, bagus beli buku..lagi berfaedah.
Peace. Nite all.
2 comments:
Let me guess, it's from Grolier, izzit?
Inda pa la, spent money on books and for education purpose is okay.. Jangan saja yang tersubscribe yang teda-teda kan. :D Cheers!
annie, ya itu yg sy fikir jg tu. utk education jg bah..hehe
Post a Comment