Oh migosh..the weather is killing me! It had been my enemy since this afternoon, where everything was HOT HOT & HOT the entire hours. Even now!!! It is surely global warming...and it's not likeable at all...huhuhu..please let the rain falls..
Tomorow, the competition will determine which school will be grabbing the championship trophy back to their respective school...I do hope our hardworks paid off! At least, we had shown a lot of improvement (judging from their performance during practice Day 1 - today). This is thanks to a very talented brother in Christ of mine whom are willing to help us to improve the school's choir (YES I am talking about the Choir Competition District Level).
So hopefully tomorrow, all will be smoothly done. Yang penting, I will be away from school for the whole day tomorrow. Supposedly a dedicated teacher wouldn't treat this cheerfully but, I can't help to be happy to be outta school...hehe memang tiada ciri2 guru cemerlang (memang I don't have the heart to be ONE juga!) ^_^
Best of luck to us...God bless.
1 comment:
I hope you all the best!
~winks~
I'm sure every tiny winy efforts will sure be paid off....
Post a Comment