Monday, April 18, 2011

tomorrow is coming...

Yeay..fiance is going back home tomorrow..can't wait, but, unfortunately, I will be alone again attending the 2nd NFP Followup (pre marriage course on Natural Family Planning). It's okay. It not like I am the only SINGLE lady there. There will definitely lots of single lady tomorrow night as the guys might think that these NFP will focusing more on woman. Well, it isn't. I hope, our group's males would not be absent purposely la....kan. My fiance would have come if it wasn't because of his night flight from KL to KK.

When tomorrow is coming, I just remembered that I have assignment to do. Hahaha...I tend to be forgetful nowadays. Is this a sign of aging? hmmph, but I think my memory is still powerful as usual but maybe because of stress and all those distracting things, I tend to forget about some things (some were URGENT..yikes). The assignment is mainly about doing the charting (those who did went for the course may know this charting). A very useful info indeed but .... it's still confusing lah...quite hard to understand whats going on 'down there' and how this and that...urgh talking about the mucus...etc etc. I'd even bought a book on this Billing Ovulation Method and I HAVE NOT read it yet believe me...bsok la baru mula membaca ni.

So hopefuly tomorow will be a good day. Plus, I will be meeting with my 'beloved' student's parent untuk melaporkan keputusan pelajar and I will take this golden opportunity to discuss mainly about the problem I was facing with their child. Harap-harap tiada la yang mengamuk ni....

2 comments:

Okayarms said...

Natural Family Planning course? Sounds fun ;)

Clare Rachel said...

it really does....:-)