April seems long....right?
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Oh April, how could you?
April is packed with lots of events and activities. Not only we are going to celebrate Easter soon but also there are lots of school activities also (and the dates..hmm every week ada). This week only, school had their Majlis Anugerah & tomorrow also another important event is coming up (and for tomorrow's events, it will be co-ordinated by ME...). Next week, although the Friday is a holiday, the day before, school will be having EXPO LESTARI (and thank God for that, it means, no P&P that day..yuhuuu...) and that day also, a booth at Malanggang, Kiulu will be set up for the Gala Kokurikulum National Level Exhibition. I do HOPE I will not be required to go there as the exhibition will be held for 3 days (which apparently falls on holly days)....a week after next week, is our 2nd NFP followup & I think some day during the week I may have to submit the draft for the upcoming examination....and pay day isn't anywhere nearer until the 25th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment