Saturday, April 9, 2011

nowadays..

I just felt a relieved when weekend came...I totally slept myself out the whole entire evening & also the LAZY song sung by Bruno Mars inspired me today.

Quite a recap on whats ON for the entire month...

First of all, American Idol THE LAST season I believed had started few weeks ago. This week, we watched Pia Toscano, the bautiful talented idol went home, which was a GREAT LOST to the season as I think she's one of the idols to watch every week, although I am not really following the AI ever since the Adam Lambert's batch..the batch had set up MY STANDARD of choosing a favorite idol and I fee like after the batch there aren't seems to be an idol as talented as Adam Lambert (kunun2). Having Pia goes home, that left Casey Abrams for me to watch. The rest, plain boring to me...huhu bye bye Pia.
Secondly, I suddenly is a fan of GLEE season 2. I find it hilarious & quite entertaining. I am indeed downloading it up to episode 16, far heading the one which was aired in Star World. Me & lil Sis gila sudah with this show. Especially when it comes to the devious Sue Sylvester! No matter how annoying she is but still, I think her character in the series is the main attention getter, although she do not sing like the rest of the glee but simply showing how 'evil' she was..well in a funny kind of way.
Lastly, the most anticipating Malaysian show, Akademi Fantasia has opened up its curtain to the viewers officially last Saturday. What is so special about this AF 9 (which is the last season also) is that Aznil will be hosting this final season. They said that, his comeback is due to the decreasing of the show's popularity among viewers and hoping the get back the 'fever of af' like it was before then. I was pretty excited to see the Aznil's AF and plus we have two contestants from Sabah, Nera & Lena...and...I am not gonna vote just like before also. ^_^
Well that's the highlights for the month & hopefully April will not give me pressure and so on. ..

*\(^_^)/*

No comments: