Monday, January 3, 2011

Howdy...1st day at school

Finally, school is back! Trying so hard to be happy about it! ^_^ well at least, I have some things to be happy about:

1 :: I have a plant on my table ... a CACTUS!!! Having a cactus hopefully will teach me lots about responsibles. So I'm gonna make sure that this cactus will still be alive at the end of the school session. Or else, I'd have to admit that I am weaker than the desert for it can make sure the cactuses are alive for a longer time. So ... cactus..be alive!!! Anyhow, this cactus is cute...^_^ I'd be sad if this one is dead...

2 :: I will be teaching Form 3. Scary huh. Of course this could be the most tensioning classes because they will be having an important exam by Sept/Oct..but, what actually makes me happy is that I don't have to teach MIX subjects anymore. I've been teaching mix subjects for the past two years (and I am getting bored of it) & finally...SCIENCE is the only subject that I can focus on my teaching. Hurray!

Well, the 1st day was as expected...TIRING! but, it's what working does--to drain your energies out.
Hmm, so I just wish to myself to just keep up the good job! ^_^v
Hopefully, everything's going to be ok-kay ....

No comments: