
[click to enlarge]
Hey there's a cool application on the Facebook (I hope I'm not the only one who thought that this is cool eh...?). This app enable us to retrieve all the posted statuses on our Facebook Wall throughout the year. Well those are mine & it aint many. That's because, I had actually created a 2nd account due to some 'misunderstanding' with the 'colleagues'. Well, I admit that FB had somehow created some 'havoc' in my life but I don't care much. I am still on Facebook until now and maybe will still be a user for 5 more years kot. :-P
Hmm...It's Chrismas Eve (finally & apparently....so fast??) !!!
May our days be merry & bright...and may all our Christmases be white...
Ho-ho-ho...Merry Christmas.
Oya, I wonder, who won Annieming's Christmas Giveaway...If I'm not mistaken, the contest had come to an end.
Yang penting, aiso harapan ku....haha. Bah kinaman vagu toun tiso..^_~
Blessed Natal everyone!
1 comment:
Hi Clare! Sorry for the delay, bah go check my blog, I'm sure you'll be smiling to see who the winner is.. ;-) Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment