
CONGRATULATIONS TO
Damian (my fiance's bro) & Felicia on their engagement day. They were engaged on the 27th. The engagement took place at Felicia's resident, Ranau. Her house was not that far from Pekan Ranau. The journey there from Tamparuli was around 73km (if I'm not mistaken) and it's quite a tiring drive to go over there. Pity my fiance for he had to drive to & fro. The winding road had somehow made my head dizzy...huhu. Anyway, thank God the event went on smoothly...and their cake was PRETTY & ELEGANT!! I like!!! and it tasted nice also...

Here we are, me & my fiance. Sticking to the BLUE color, reminiscing our past engagement memories (padahal....tidak terancang ini warna & sebab musabab mau pakai biru..saja tambah solita).

Dup dup dup....4 more days to 2011! Sigh, I hate to reflect on what haven't I achieved throughout year 2010.
No comments:
Post a Comment