It had been a busy morning today because it was a registration day for the f1-f4 students. We were at the counter as early as 7am and believe it, we haven't had our breakfast yet! The event ended at 12pm (non stop w/o rest). Luckily there wasn't any angry parents at our counter, well, there was actually only one or two parents showed their dissatisfaction towards our service. However, from other counters, there was this parent who shouted at the teachers harshly. Only because the documents & certified documents required were incomplete, which made them unable to register and apparently made the mother angry!
In the end, it was TEACHERS who will took all the harsh words blurted out by the parents. It is always like that. Sometimes I think those parents out there are quite disrespectful to the teachers, well "ke mana tumpahnya kuah kalau tidak ke nasi..." the same goes to their children jugalah.... Didn't they know how hard for the teachers to take care of their sons/daughters? Especially the trouble makers one. Free free ja kena marah! Most of the parents nowadays are very educated, but, when it comes to PREPARING their children for registration, I think those diplomas are useless...
I hate it when we have to deal with MODERN parents! So egoistic! I feel happy when I can help parents who came from Kampung, even if at times I forced myself to speak Kadazan because the parent can't speak/understand Malay. I am more comfortable serving parents whom are humble even though they are not educated.
I salute those parent who came from kampung! They are keeping the moral value alive~~!
No comments:
Post a Comment