Friday, November 19, 2010

its here!

yeah....it's officially holiday! Although I will be working as Pengawas SPM at a school hereby, I am still happy that it's holiday! Before I could go on cheering, I will have to pass up some works that I haven't completed yet. Actually, the thing was done already but are waiting to be printed out. Been so lazy lately. hehe..pelan-pelan...and there are already some works to be done during the holidays which are all due at the end of this year. I'll just be positive about that and do as I have told so. This is to avoid self stress..^_^.

HAPPY SCHOOL HOLIDAY TO ALL!!! ^_^


In the meantime, we had our Annual Appreciation Dinner yesterday at 1B Grand Ballroom. The theme is as I've said, Golden & Silver. I've (we have) chosen silver as our theme but when you look at the picture above, it's more to grayish than silvery right? hehehe...paduli! My attempt of attaching sequins & beading was quite ok. It's just that I don't have enough time to apply some creativity. . *sigh* but I am satisfied with my work, plus, berbaloi juga buat sikit-skit ja, bukan menang Best Dressed juga...haha!

About our dinner, we didn't really enjoyed it. Unlike last year's (RETRO THEME), this year's dinner was a bit dull (in contrary to its theme). Even the food doesn't gave us the satisfaction. Everything was so so so.....formal.

Anyways, the week was superb, although, at times, STRESS was in the house. Like, just now, we had our last meeting for this year and our PK talked about the SKPM. Skor this...skor that....pheww...I can't imagine what my ranking would be...hmm..but this won't effect the HOLIDAY MOOD....

once again, HAPPY HOLIDAY TO ME & to ALL!

No comments: