After 3 days in a row being away from school, finally I will be going back to the normal routine (5am morning alarm, 6.30am road jammed) tomorrow. PMR is not over yet by the way. Tomorrow there will be no exams probably to not to disturb the supposed friday-holiday for certain states (you know where). The exam shall be continued next Monday. The candidates must be thankful for the extra 3 days gap whereby the could study & somehow be well prepared for the last 3 exam papers.
I was assigned to the school same as last years. Haha. The school where most of my orang kampung & also my cousins went to. They all seems surprised seeing me menjaga exam. I was quite excited to see how are my orang kampung & cousins were doing in the exams..so far they said they can do it. I do hope they all will get a good result. *finger crossed*.
PMR is one of the most important exams held nationwide. We all are aware of that. Sadly to say, for the past 3 days invigilating, some of the candidates didn't care less of what PMR is. Some of them was asleep after the exam began for only 30minutes and was still asleep when the OMR is being collected. Some of them didn't even finished answering the questions in the subjective paper and claimed that the paper was soooo easy that's why she finished early, padahal tidak buat pun! *sigh* I was clueless. Bingung skijap...
Despite the frustration, I was still enlightened a bit to see some who shows determination in answering the questions. At least, there are still some student who treat PMR the way it should be treated!
So no sleepy 'manjaga' hours tomorrow, but pending works are awaiting. I hope I can settle everything by tomorrow. Anyhow, they said there will be a Raya Party tomorrow....if it's true then YIpeee!!! Makan.....nyum nyum.
No comments:
Post a Comment