
When there's examination, there will be tons of answer script to be marked.
Apart from receiving scripts with lots of X X X on it, I also had gotten some messages from those 'beloved' students of mine...one of 'em is as shown in the picture above. Aduii nah...that I didn't expect at all...alongside this 'unhidden' message, some of them also wrote "IDK = I Don't Know" and "Soli teacher". What the.....? But these two messages was written in a very small sized letter which was lucky enough for it can still be caught by my vision, paling manang itu Hatam jg la...aduii..
Anyhow, I am VERY2x disappointed with them. I've given them TIPS but still, they can't answer. Whose to blame? I supposed, ME? Oh NO!!
Bad Mood...huhu
2 comments:
I don't know what's happening to some students nowadays. Teachers gave them tips & teach well, but their performance is still disappointing.. Just focus on those who want to study. ;-) Cheer up, teacher!
ya la...to this new generation, education had lose its value..apa yang penting..enjoy ja...very2 disappointing
Post a Comment