I was officially 26 years old during the 25th. I do hope that this new age brings luck to me! Sometimes life needs luck to spice things up but what's more important is the experience I obtained from all the things which happened to me since I was born whether it is good or bad. A quote from one of the birthday wishes I received "Happy sweet 16 years old, plus, 10 years of experience" which I believed its true.. After all, EXPERIENCE is the Best Teacher. Happy 26th to me!
***

The RHB-The Star Mighty Mind Challenge. I think chaperoning the students was worthed because they had successfully emerged to the 2nd round which was definitely a challenging round. It was unfortunate that they didn't make it to the next round AND we were surprised to see 2 schools from our district proudly enlisted as one of the 3 round-ers...but still, I am so proud of them. Tidak rugi D jd supir kami on that day... The event was held at 1 Borneo, sempat silik2 juga tingkap kadai. Hopefully in the next Mighty Mind these three will again make our school proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment