
Yeay..I'm flying to Twu tomorow..I'm pretty excited to get out of KK. To be frank, I'm quite a 'katak di bawah tempurung' punya orang, if its not because I am assigned to chaperon the athletes to go their sport event out of KK, I wont be able to go as far as Keningau...baruuu Keningau/Tenom paling jauh sy pg di Sabah. Sisian gia...
Thanks to D for giving me the opportunity to go as fas as this place (in my op, the place is quite far la juga..) At least I can open my eyes widely to see other places apart from home sweet home Penampang. How I wish I could travel around Sabah, I think there are other interesting places that I have not stepped foot on it, for example, the islands in Sabah. For me, I need to be very brave to get on board of a boat (ini ka durg pakai) to go to any island, argh I'm more of a thinker, and moreover, prone to negative thinker..I'm scared our ship might not be able to reach the island safely. That's DULU2x la..maybe now, I am becoming brave enough because I've been to Labuan 2 times already boarding KK express and the Ferry. Urm, if I made it to Labuan Island safely, so why not to other Island? Gulp...well still I don't know...I guess I just have to find out by grabbing any chances to get on board to any island next time...kalau berani...hehe
Anyway, tomorow...pretty exciting. I get to meet my D juga..yeay...:-) as for today, I'm enjoying the holiday totally to the fullest! TV is my sincere company...it's been a long time since I've been lazying in front of the TV...
Now I'm back to my LAZY & TV Mode....
No comments:
Post a Comment