Sunday, June 27, 2010

ada waktu......

Sometimes...I feel useless in 'certain things'.. and unfortunately, that certain things is a very important thing. Gosh..that is pathetic. I somehow feel that the one favor that my mum had asked from me (which is to accompany my sister to the spiritual guidance t @ sch) today is a call for me to seek answer for the things which troubled me a lot. I know I need PLENTY of help from Him.

I don't know why I felt numb whenever I was facing with that 'certain thing'. Arghh....I feel like a failed person. Moreover, I'd have to act like I didn't do anything wrong and for that, I feel ashamed of myself.

Please, may there will be solution to this. I know, it's all in my hand. May I ask for a lotsa injection of courage? I'd say YES. I hope I can find the cure to these troublesome things in mind. I hope I'd do better next time, gosh, I don't know why I can't be like the usual me when I'm with them.

Help is certainly needed.

...a song hoping to ease my troubled mind:

2 comments:

Sandra said...

if it is to be, it is up to me..that's the 10 little words which shall encourage you! :) if the fear is from you, yourself, may God help you to overcome it..and, whatever 'certain thing' it is, i hope one day, there will be a solution to it! God help those who help themselves. :) jia you, clare!

Clare Rachel said...

thanks sand....