Monday, May 31, 2010

dup dup...WHO's GONNA BE CROWNED UN 2010??

Tracy & I predict, these two might have the chance to grab the UN 2010 crown:

UN Tuaran

UN Tambunan.


But...I bet if it's based on the pictures posted in FB, it would be hard to decide which face will win, and that's the role which will be played by DIGI--> determining which UN will be crowned as Miss DG Popular. The real battle is on stage today, 31st May. Alongside these two, I think other potential UN would be : UN Penampang, UN KB, UN Tg Aru, UN KK, UN Kudat, UN Ranau.... mayyy beee la kan. Try to browse the pics here: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001143252054#!/album.php?aid=2111&id=102882459759903 (linked from 2010 MSDIGI Fan Page)

Hoping to hear the NEWS on UN, cos I am not going to waste my sweat to go to KDCA. Betul-betul pemalas...:-P

31st May...arghh...its tomorrow!!!! Hence, preparation will officially starts today...potong2 ini...sapu2 ini..mop2 ini....it's gonna be TIRING. Hmmph...

berusaha! ^,^


No comments: