Wednesday, April 21, 2010

2 Steps

Finally...its tomorrow...

We've been anxiously waiting for tomorrow. At last it came!...but first and foremost, all the debts must be paid. Shoppings must be lessen 'cos I have to be in control of my money usage for the upcoming "important" day. It's okay to not to have new clothes, yang penting, the 'important' event will be successfully done. and...1 step closer we are! yang penting..bayar HUTANG dulu!

What irritates me the most is the monthly 'unknown but well known' call received. Most of the times, I intentionally ignored the call, I know already bah what they wanna 'remind' me. I regretted having their stuffs which makes me being 'hunted' every month. I was thinking of cancelling everything but I haven't taken any actions yet (except for the Viva).Well it'll be done soon...soon. I need to plan my budget from now on because in the fututre, I won't be living & thinking about myself ONLY anymore. Preparations are needed for the new upcoming chapter to begin, which was only 2 steps closer for now. Not only I need to prepare financially, but also, erm...everything! (yikes)

I am nervous + exciting. I need God's help along our 2 steps closer to the new chapter. I need D's loving support. He needs mine too. We need each other.

We are praying for snow..a really cool & beautiful snow.

1 comment:

Daniel S Manson said...

hehe..yup need your loving support my