Monday, March 29, 2010

SNOW look-a-like

Our prayer has been answered.
SNOW -look a like is in the house! yeay!
Ironically, there are still complaints made, except now, the complaints are more to "grrr sejuknya..." Well, human will always be human.
I feel that this is a blessing, the rain showed themselves during this holly week. The long dry & hot days maybe one of the trials during lent season. God is merciful indeed, he gave the rain and soothe down the silent trial. ^___^

Despite the excitement I felt towards the rain (I am very happy indeed, I can't remember when was the last time I turned on the wiper of my viva..berkarat sudah..:-P), I am suffering from menstrual pain (senggugut) ouch! Which led me to bed straight away when I reached home. Thank God for the rain for it calmed me a bit, providing me comfy surrounding to sleep and ease the pain a bit. Hmmph..I then asked for an excuse to be absent from the meeting tonight. I am not at my best condition to attend the meeting. Thank God, again for the understanding chairperson I'm having. At least, I can still ^___^ although the pain is killing me..plus, I have D whom will always supports me, even though he's so far from me...

hmm..it's good to have only 3 school days for this week..^_________^ (really wide smile)

No comments: