Wednesday, March 3, 2010

low batt

Wednesday is coming to an end in a very short while. I must say that the days goes by in a very slow mo' this week. Most probably because I was fully utilizing every seconds of it. If I have the ability to control the time, I would love to have the time ticking slowly so that I can finish off all my work. .but towards Saturday, I prefer a faster motion of the time..so that all the pressure (which I don't want it to even exist) will be gone ASAP!

Preparation for the upcoming event was not 100% done but it's enough to make me feel tired everytime I went home. Unlike the other days, I am super tired today. It's like I am a handphone alerting it's low batt status during my class with the afternoon session. My voice automatically and suddenly slowed down (loses it's strength) and I know I am at my limit and that sudden drop of volume is the low batt alert. Recharge needed. Even so, I continued with the class till the end. Still...I need to drove home (how I wish D was here)...sampai rumah landing trus!!!!

I just hope that the 2 days left before the event goes on smoothly according to what I've planned. Most importantly, PLEASE Please please let the Saturday be OK!

No comments: