Woah..my D shared something today unexpectedly...hehehe...and damn he's so CUTE ... even more...I feel like wanting to witness his naughty-ness during those tadika days..sepa gulangas..saya ka atau dia...ha3...
(tidak mau kalah) Let me share something bout the chibi me:
1. I was treated like a princess, cos, I was the only girl around my 4 cousins and my brother. Aunties tends to dress me up, do my hair and even FORCED me to join unduk ngadau budak2. odoi..stressed...! I remembered for the whole week before the 'big day' I was given an unduk ngadau so called catwalk practice. IT paid off 90% cos I only managed to get 1st runner up. :-P ssuatu yg tidak mbanggakan! huh..yg ptg aunty bangga la..***
2. Again, princess at school. My year 6 seniors got this so called games during recess time namely "main puteri-puteri". I was one of their princess la kunun. Senang ja kerja, I just have to sit down and the dayang2 will be at my service kipas2 pakai daun tarap yg kering. wakaka...and of course...they dressed me up and hair-do is a MUST. huh..boringg.......and then I back off from them by refusing to follow them anymore..penat jg mau elak.
3. I gained weight and wear spectacle. Which I am ashamed of. Even so, I continued my overeating habit but regarding the specs, I only put it on when I really2 need to use it. Because of those facts, I was the object of 'attention' for all the teasers in school. Big mama...basar B**bs...spec mata mama dia p pakai...bla bla bla. *sad sad years....* but I survived with a lot of help from close friends..nasib durg ada...towards the end of my primary year, I accepted the fact that I am a FOUR EYED girl and wear it like I can't live w/o it..
4. I was 'posted' in SMSM. Faraway from my close friend(who was posted in DPM). I feltl marginalized in the class I was enrolled to. It happened for a couple of weeks and then I got to know, Sharon. From then on, we became friends until now. It was a blessing to have her. In those years full of competitors, I struggled hard to improve myself. I'm glad I've made that effort.
5. Tadaaa....I lose weight...as low as 45kg *that time*. People thought I was sick. Ha-2 everybody thought I am sick but no..I was strictly on diet for a month, from here I came to know the word "gastric" but I was happy cos I lose so much weight. Well I decided to change myself, just because I cant stand the teasing and...also I've had a crush on this certain cute + cool guy...bwekk..dulu2 ba but I don't dare to date anyone during those years..concentrate..concentrate kunun...
In sum, there's nothing COOL about me during those underage days. The only thing I thought is cool was, hell yeah I was a princess back then. WAHAHA--kana kipas pakai daun tarap lagi tu...and some more...budak2 darjah 6 kipas budak darjah 1...kembang hdung juga ada dayang2 yang melayan...nge-he-he...
I guess..just like D said...the most important part in a human is his childhood. I totally agree. A definite two thumbs up and a standing ovation for D's sharing..I was totally inspired by that.
D..sory I copycat...I guess you need to know/to refresh these cerita...nanti ada soalan kuiz.
No comments:
Post a Comment