hey..
It's 2010!
Does it feels different?
Nah..it's just the same.
It's just the beginning of a new year but people tend to make fuss of it.
and I'm one of them he-he. I guess...it's the spirit of new year makes all the difference!
Last night's welcoming wall a blast! Can't find words to write 'bout it. Only eyes who witness can tell the blastfull moments.
For me 2009 bids its farewell proudly. It had been a good year. Full of blessing for me & family, for me & Dy and for me & friends. Ups & downs was merely challenges which should be face head on and I'm glad I did it, well not all..hehe next year sambung lagi. Anyhow, I thank God for the 365days of 2009 which has never failed to ignite all the emotions a dictionary can tell. Thank you Lord Jesus.
As for the rest of 365 (364 to be exact) days of 2010...I will be prepared for all that comes. For sure, I'll need the support from people I love and care about to make my journey worthwhile & to give me strength!
Have a blessed three-six-five-two-thousand-ten ahead! Ganbatte!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment