Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Ville...

I am pissed off...I can't access my Farmville! I've tried refreshing til I've lost the counts. I guess the application@game was too popular until the number of accesses had exceeded the limits (ada ka istilah macam ni?). Ignoring the fact that I might lose few coins cos the plants might withered, I straight away diverted my attention with Fishville-ing instead. Since the application is so new, it can be easily access..

(Fishville)

Bravo to Fishville! It had made the day..damn Farmville still not working..I miss FARMING! :-P

While boringly waiting for the Farmville to finally reloaded, I blog hop as usual andI've read this particular post in a particular blog and I was totally 'amazed' (kagum ni..) onhow easily the writer criticized about people's blog whom she finds BORING and as if she was the PRO suggested few ways of blogging (bulum tau betul pun..). I mean, What's UP with that? SUKA HATI ORANG la bah...kan? The BLOGWORLD is not yours, it's a FREE web, people can talk whatever they like and in whichever way they prefer it. I fully support the simple people/editors but have the courage to be open to others by Blogging! yeah!!! (^__^)v (MINE also boring bah sbb tu support org yg sama2 susah...:-P)

Anyhow, Baby Carl is 1 month today! Yippie. According to his mum, he gained weight and now he's 4.5kg. Wuhuu...kuat minum susu! We'll be having his Fullmoon Party this Saturday.

Happy 1 month Calister Cyprian. Toing, Nenek Muda, Aunty Clare, Aunty Gogol, Aunty Cha2 and Aunty Gilis loves You!

P/S after lots of attempts, FARMVILLE bulih sudah...yesss!

No comments: