I was so bored since yesterday until I decided to indulge myself with BIGFISH games to cure the boredness. I am recently playing the Cinema Tycoon 2 and it does makes me addicted *a little bit* to it. I was playing it till late midnight last night until I've leveled up to one particular level--which gets on my nerves. I bankrupted a lot of times. Tough level. Actually, it'll only need a good strategy but I can't think of any so I've decided to CHEAT on this level. Ha-ha-ha. I googled the cheat tips and I've found one page. I straight away followed the tips and YAHOO...I completed the level! (^_^) with a lot of help from the generous gamers whom are willing to share their very own strategy. Maybe if Aniel were the one who's playing the game, he'll surely can solve the level without cheating. *ya ka? Blum tau owh...hahaha*
Anyway, will be continuing with the game later on..and also the other games. I felt like wanna indulge myself with these games as I don't have the mood to do the undone work. Maybe I'll save the work for 16 December whereby I have to be at the school to Jaga Sekolah (huh....) for SPM. At least I've got something to do while waiting for the clock ticking to the noon. (^_^)
I was kinda embarrassed to have been blaming Celcom for all the SMS sending failures and failed outgoing calls. I though they are to blame on those problems but the truth is, I didn't see the VALIDITY date when I was checking the credit balance. Yes, I have exceeded the validity date which explains all the failures. I am wearing my spectacles and yet I still missed a spot, a very important spot. I guess, I should have my eyes open wide and have a better view on surrounding not only in the widely open spaces but also in the narrow and hidden places. That's how should we as human sees LIFE, isn't it?
Enjoy.
p/s I miss HIM so much...(~_~)
No comments:
Post a Comment