Monday, December 7, 2009

How I Love You

Tak terbayang
Hidupku tanpaMu
Tak terkira
KasihMu padaku
Dan mulutku
S'lalu menyembahMu

Gunung bersorak
Laut bergelora
Lutut berlutut
Lidah pun mengaku
Dan hidupku
S'lalu menyembahMu

How I love You
How I love You
How I love You
Hanya Kau Yesus

(sung by GMB Indonesia)

****
Many times in our life we seems to forget that Jesus had suffered on the cross for our sake and ironically, in these days, we tend to choose worldly things over Jesus. I must admit I may be on the same boat with these people but I feel like I am not drifted far enough from ashore as I can feel Jesus' hand always reaches out for me to pull be back to ashore. This song had really inspired me and indeed reflecting how should our love towards Jesus be shown. It's a good reflection during this Advent season. So, let us prepare our Heart & Soul for Him, for the Birth of Jesus Christ. Jesus is the reason for this Season, not the Brand new Branded expensive clothes, ornaments, turkey..etc etc.

No comments: