Friday, December 25, 2009

God Bless us, Everyone!

Blessed Christmas 2009.

Another Christmas and yet another year to bid in few more days. I feel

This year's Christmas was slightly different from the others. Firstly, we had our Christmas Eve Mass at 10pm and our celebrant was the newly ordained Rev. Fr. Rayner. The choir was awesome and I wasn't part of them already. Thanks to my laziness ha-ha-ha. I love the Hallelujah (Handel's Messiah)..very classical and was performed brilliantly. Bravo! to add more, the Gregorian Chant on Kyrie & Agnus Dei was awesome! the downside of the day was, my left eye wasn't in a good condition. Hope it'll get well soon.

I love the part where I don't have to hesitantly send a Christmas wish to Aniel already. Unlike previous years. Ha-ha-ha. We did talked bout it and we laugh at our very casual selves and the really 'skima' smses during those days yang belum ada apa-apa lagi. I guess God had already started working on 'us' during those 'casual' days and only did REALLY interfered NOW until we are together. No more casual-friendly-Christmas-wishes between us, only romantic wishes (minta puji ha3) . Sadly we can't be on each other's side during Christmas, gotta make sure we will be together next year.

Apart from those mentioned above, the rest of the day was the same. I prefered relaxing at home rather than hunting for open houses. I am at home now, resting at full blast. Listening to Christmas Playlist. Ow, I discovered this artiste, namely Kirk Franklin. I think his songs are superb and currently downloading his songs. Looking forward to listen to his songs. Waiting patiently for the downloading to complete. He-he.

I must say that, Christmas does give a warm feeling at the heart. Although we don't have snow to snowball, but, Christmas is indeed Christmas. As long as it happens in your heart, you will feel it's warmth and you will feel extra happy today. I did. I feel blessed and I also hope you will too.

God Bless us, Everyone!

No comments: