
Note: Picture are not mine.
Congratulations to Elsie Erica @ Gix and husband, Ricky on their wedding day.
May the good Lord bless the both of you in the beginning of your new Chapter of your book of life.
I am hoping to see your cute lil juniors SOON...hehehe *wink wink*
*****
I nearly forgotten about Gix's wedding because I was away for a week in the FB world. Luckily, Sharon reminded me of the upcoming wedding (which was today 28/11). Gix insisted us to attend the wedding so nasib Sharon reminded me. Unfortunately, we weren't able to attend her wedding mass at St. Michael's Church due to overslept (hahaha) and plus, we weren't very sure of the time. So we decided just to attend the reception which was held at Dewan Tun Fuad Stephen. I was the Driver of the day. I fetched Sharon and Arina (at Dongongon) and when we successfully forced Brenda to join us, I drove to Minintod to fetch her. After that, off to Dewan.
At the Dewan, almost all of the guest had arrived. As usual, we were greeted by the parents and the bride&groom at the entrance. Gix looked lovely in her sparkling wedding dress and Ricky looked charming in his uniform (dunno what to call it, whoever works as soldier, sailor, policeman wear the dressing). Upon entering the hall, our eyes scanned for available seats which preferably at the grand stand so that we are far enough from the 'tukang suruh sumazau'.
After we have eaten our lunch, there were dancings and singings repeatedly over and over again. I was feeling dizzy (not because of having a drink) and kinda tired from just sitting so we decided to leave the hall. Before we left, we bid goodbye to our Bride and Groom. We even went and meet the other schoolmates and took pictures. Darn, I don't have camera with me (it's been used by Mummy who went to a wedding at Kuala Penyu..kasi chan chan jak la) so there are no pictures taken by me.
Anyway..it was a good wedding. The highlight: Ricky & Gix were asked to sing a song and they sang Wonderful Tonight..*what's with that song? It was also sung at Nellie's wedding...* maybe it has a deep meaning to Hubby&Wify eh?* hahaha...maybe..maybe....mine would be DIFFERENT! (Reminiscing the CSSUKM's theme : In Christ we CHOOSE to be different).
Superb highlight: we were given a tour around the huge and modern house of Brenda's by her lil brother, Brandy .. our tourguide of the day...I was amazed by her house and still can't believe that it was the house that I always passed by whenever I went to Inanam. It is a house anyone would be dreaming of having (of course a house with MUST HAVE maids...).
Looking forward to any open house organised by Brenda...(bad intentions...huhu)
Super Duper Highlight of the day: Daniel came back from his 'educational' and 'sightseeing' trip in Philipines. He said he misses the RM0.01/sms. Next time, when he's going there again, I'll make sure I am going with him, so that there'll never be a RM2.00/sms again (bikin sengsara..mahal gila). IT's GOOD TO HAVE HIM NEAR TO ME (walaupun jauh juga la sikit2) AGAIN....
_clare_
No comments:
Post a Comment