
Watch This! I've watch this and I love it...
I first learned about the 'Title' when I was in form 5 (I know..it's late). It was during our gotong royong to clean and rearranging the Library. I only glance at the cover and never ever have the urge to read it cos it was a very classic story and I bet the language also quite hard to digest. Glad enough that the Motion Picture of A Christmas Carol was out and I love it! I recommend this movie to you all.
Throughout the movie, I did feel touched, especially the part done by The Spirit of the Christmas Past..it talks about the past and indeed, the past held the sweetest memory and some bad memories..whichever it was, tears will fall whenever we are recalling back the memories. The spirit of Christmas Past was powerful enough to bring Mr. Scrooger as if he's back to the past.
The movie inspired us to respect Christmas and to be nice & charitable to others. Christmas is giving and giving is caring. Other than that, it also sent a message that, it's never too late to transform yourself to be better and better everyday, what matters is your willingness to let the transformation occurs.
It's a good movie and I would love to watch it again...
_clare_
1 comment:
ba...masih sempat ka kalau kita tgk sama2..2nd time utk ko la..hehe
Post a Comment