I'm back from UKM since last night. Sharing on the sport event will be published soon.
It's payday. I went straight away to Times, Wawasan Plaza just for the sake of purchasing this book; The Time Traveler's Wife. I know that this book was already filmed but I haven't watched the movie yet. I prefer reading it cos they say, in the book, the storyline is much better than the one filmed. Here's the summary of this book, taken from the back cover of this book:
"This is the extraordinary love story of Clare and Henry who met when Clare was six ang Henry was thirty-six, and were married when Clare was twenty-two and Henry thirty. Impossible but true, because Henry suffers from rare condition where his genetic clock periodically resets and he finds himself pulled suddenly into his past or future. In the face of this force they can neither prevent nor control, Henry and Clare's struggle to lead normal lives is both intensely moving and entirely unforgettable."
"Wonky, sexy, incredible" ~ The Times
I just started reading few pages. I'm glad I've found something to read while missing Aniel (he's in the Philipines for a week!!) ... :~(
_clare_
No comments:
Post a Comment