I'll be leaving home again, only this time the place that I'm going to is far than Keningau and the place that I'm going to is closer to the 'memory' that I frequently recall. Yes, I'm going to Selangor to perform my duty as Chaperon (for I dunno how many times already...:~()..only this time, the place where we are going to stay for the whole week is the place that I missed so much and Yes, I'm going to UKM (if it goes according to plan). Having to know that we'll be staying in UKM Bangi (dunno which kolej though) gave me a little excitement about the trip cum work which will be officially starting tomorrow. During the 7days, I promised myself to minimize my food intake because I've noticed that I gained weight. I am still aiming for 52 and 50 by the end of the year.. ganbatte!
Anyhow, I just wish that our trip to Selangor will be as fruitfull as last year's. Last year they managed to bring back 9 gold medals, and I hope that all the athletes will do their very best in their own events. Different from last year's, this year our very own Principle will be joining us (nervous....kena pantau..adehhh....).
All the best, Sabah!
_clare_
No comments:
Post a Comment