Monday, September 28, 2009

I don't like MonDay...(late post)

There is a song entitled I Don't Like Monday I used to listen before and I really liked that song. Liking a song during my young hingusan days was only because of the catchy melody not knowing the content of the song. That 'title' had just suddenly popped out in my mind as I entered the title of the blog. I have forgotten already how the song goes but later on, if I have the time, I'll youtubing the song. hehe...

The reason why I don't favor Monday because, it's the starting day of the working week. Another reason is, I don't have the mood to go on cheerfully embracing Mr.Monday because I just can't LOVE Monday. To add another, I am really packed on Monday because starting from 2pm - 5.50pm I am fully occupied with classes. To add the spice to how I hate Monday..because it's a hot hot day. Why it is considered as a hot day? cos on Monday, I have class with an isolated class, located in a very humid room and of course warm surrounding. I will feel uncomfortable till the end of the day.

I guess, poor Mr. Monday being hated so much by many working people out there. Sorry Mr. Monday

Btw, the song I don't Like MONDAY is quite nice judging only from it's melody..lyrically, not a very good influence.. here's the link to follow for the song...enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsVbhVEAb-M

No comments: