I am in holiday mood. 4 days passed...and still another few days of laziness to be enjoyed. I went nowhere during the past few days, except for at the beginnning of the holiday, which was on Saturday last week, I joined Sister and Imelda up to Keningau. We were there to witness the final profession of Sr. Martina, FSIC at St. Francis Xavier's Cathedral, Diocese Keningau. The mass was enjoyable, and that was my 2nd time witnessing Final Profession of a sister. The last time was at Holy Family Kajang accompanying Friends in Christ from KUSTEM whom happens to be there for their Spiritual Advisor, the Sister's *forgotten the name already* Final Profession . I enjoyed most about the mass was the choir. I was awed by the enthusiasm of the choir, their vocals was really great. I happened to meet Bishop Cornelius Piong as well. He welcomed us with an open arm and asked us to come there again. I like the Bishop. He's very approachable and such a daddy-like bishop. Sis Susan (our colleague from DPM) said, we should kiss the ring of the bishop as an indulgent especially after confessing our sins (I hardly understand this although sister had already explained it....)..the next time we come there, we will try to ask for the Bishop to let us kiss his ring...nge-he0he...anyways, Keningau had offered plentiful of peacefulness throughout our stay there. From the affordable & satisfactory hotel room and Steamboat...to the warm breakfast at Kenigau Coffee Shop, everything was worthy of two thumbs up. I was thinking or residing there....kweng2...better luck on bumping into Keningauian guy next time..who knows....kahkakah...
the rest of my lazy days was completely and utterly spent lazying around doing nothing serious and not worth of a penny. Realizing this, I still don't care and I still love to be lazy at these days. I was once busy attending my sick puppy, but now that he's gone, I've got nothing to do than mourning over his death. Rest In Peace Wall-e. You have been a brave dog bearing all the syringes .. and I know how miserable you felt... I somehow felt relieve that his misery had ended..and I'm sure he was flying happily somewhere in heaven. T~T there's a lesson learnt behind everything...it's just a recurrent mistake made. Simply involuntary stupidity of me. I somehow blame myself for everything but I'm over it already. I just wish that I'll be a better OWNER little by little, someday.
things are getting blanker and blanker...I shall now continue reading my newly bought novel *recommended by Sandra Teo, the booklover* Jodi Picoult's My Sister's Keeper..I can't wait to get back to the story...da-da for now...*^_^_^*
-cl@re~
No comments:
Post a Comment