Monday, March 30, 2009

O tiring day

I must say that today was a tiring day. I was not fully at the school. I was out to Padang B to perform the duty as the Urusetia Pertandingan. I wasn't well informed that the tournament is TODAY - MONDAY..what I was actually been told was I'm one of the Urusetia for that event but the date, time & place was not mentioned last week. This morning, the Ketua called me & I knew at that moment the tournament was today. The management sucks & somebody should snap the management's face so that they'll come into their senses..somebody should tell them they looked amateurish by acting like that. How come we were not informed & our calling letter was not being distribute to us. Our Ketua was so capable in making things go kelam kabut. It's a good thing that I wasn't being assigned to invigilate any exams today but I was actually been put incharged with Maths Paper 2 form 1 and that also I'm very thankful to MR. MARTIN for helping me out. hehe. I was only hoping that the exam went on smoothly & I think it did cos I didn't received any phone calls regarding the paper. That caused for a sigh of relieve. Unfortunately, when I reached padang B for the second session of today, the rain poured heavily. It forced the game to be postponed until tomorrow. I hadn't got the chance to get out of my car for I don't have umbrella near me. Tomorrow, we're gonna start earlier to avoid games in the evening whereby the probability of a rainy evening is high. I just hope nothing immature interfere the perfect plan.
I was in the verge of deciding whether to go for tomorrow's session of confession or the next day...I felt like I'm not ready!!!!! But I'll pray for the wise decision and the readiness of my heart.
Tomorrow's gonna be a tiring day again...have courage!
_clare_

No comments: