Friday, March 20, 2009

holidaytes

Good news...
The puppy whom I suspected to nearly dying was indeed had survived! Which was likely a miracle to me. Only those who saw the condition the puppy was in surely know how impossible a survival could take place but as the morning approached that time, the puppy was still alive although she's weak from the sickness she was having. I rushed her to the nearest animal centre and she was treated well for 3 days. On the 4th day, she showed signs of recovering & I'm showing lots of sign of relief. Apparently, on that same day, I was really unwell *like puppy like owner* which had forced me to call in sick to school for a day. During that particular day I was wholeday asleep & drugged...and I came back to school the next day feeling blurry & still am having the sickness. The good thing was HOLIDAY was on the next day to I've had nothing to worry about getting myself healthy again. . and I AM HEALTHY again...huhu I wonder if I ever again be unwell for the month of april again...:-p hope not!!
Holidays is ending in 3 days and I gotta tell you, haven't accomplished anything. All the works were in the pending status. Haven't touch it. I only settled the most important thing which is regarding to SPP which is very urgent. I managed to send the Akuan Terima today at the SPP office. Another relief. Next things are to accomplish all those untouched works. I hope I've got enough time. Tomorrow, I'll be going to Sd Likas for some works which I blindly agreed to substitute the work for the absence of another teacher. Goody-goody me..and I regretted it, Really....*sigh* still No turning back, have to do those things tomorrow. Right after that I'll be focusing on finishing the unfinished work. OMG==there will also be a course on Saturday..Oh no...damn...now my Saturday had been taken...which I also can't find any brilliant excuses to not to go and I have to go..yet again another unwilling job to be done.
Basically, the 1 week holiday was not that relaxing at all. I was busy running 'errands' everyday.
Now I LONG for the next holiday...MAY it be SOONER!!!!
one more thing...I was pretty much upset cos Alexis Grace was eliminated from American Idol...one of my fav...huhu...I hope Danny, Adam & Kris stay long enough in that show.
_clare_

No comments: