Monday, January 12, 2009

new..

TOMORROW ---- THE BIG DAY...!!
the MERENTAS DESA 2009 PERINGKAT DAERAH PENAMPANG will be commencing.
I'm kinda excited to see the athletes doing their best on their battleground. AJA2x FIGHT! UP2x DPM!
It reminds me of Johor..us being the chaperones, them being the athletes. Brings back memorable memories back then.

*smiles over the memories*

Forgotten to mention these BLESSINGS towards our family:

NEW family members:
-- Grace Esther, born 23th December 2008 (niece)
-- Isaiah Noel, born 25th December 2008 (nephew)

Some NEW things on the house:
-- we've got baby hamsters...*not sure how many because we have to let Bulan be alone for a month. The cage was wrapped with newspapers so that Bulan will be in total isolation from the surrounding*
-- Shiro gave birth to two lovely puppies yesterday (11th Jan 09) *location of birth: under kuali besar yang bikin kacau dodol*

NEW to self:
-- I was being a bit enthusiastical & RAJIN towards job nowadays...hope to KEEP it UP! (EXTRA: oh ya. today *blushing* I helped cikgu hensom to carry the maths worksheets...haha gila! Nasib he is hensom if not sorry la mau tolong...just kidding..& a moment to remember today was when he stand so close to me while explaining the OPSME & eventually I was the one holding the OPSME file...wah can you imagine how close...well...that CLOSE !!! oh SHIT!!! he's Married!!!! kweng2...punah harapan) <-- things like this is merely a joke to keep us the kamchengs cheerful & not stressed over the workloads at school...

Activity to look forward to:
-- meeting Sandra & Bunny and hopefully I can join them to mass *so that I can mengelak that someone...:-P*

That's it for now.
_clare_

No comments: