Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dream

I had a dream--an easily recalled dream last night... I dreamed that I was at Kundasang War Memorial taking outdoor bridal pictures...OMG! I only pictured the greenish surrounding, the calmness, the coolness of the place...and then suddenly, as if I was teleporting, in a flash I was at this room whereby I think I was choosing the gown for the photoshoots. At first, I was wearing a plus size dress which was a very hideous & too much color dress...I disliked it..and then *the most important part* the man that I will be wedded to was standing right next to me....he was already in his 'suit'...scanning from below to top, everything was clear except for _--__-HIS FACE!!!!! *kweng3x* then I was awaken by the unclear part of his! ISK!!!
*** back to reality *** why the hell that I was having such a dream..?? *will search for the answer*
IF...if...the dream can be extended a little longer, I wish I will be dressing like this in the photoshoot...
*perasan!!!! calon pun blom ada...* LOL at the foolish myself....

**back to the reality again....***
Last night was a very heartwarming for me ! At last, I met Sandy & Bunny...my dearest friends..we had a long talks & sharings...*sampai terbatuk2* at Fish & Co.

I wish we can do that often..

They told me to try to be friend with him...I will try my best to do that! Wish me luck...

_clare_

No comments: