Yesteryear was history but will always be kept in the memory.
I felt like I am a bit rajin at the beginning of this year. The work was done sooner than expected. Unlike last year, when work was assigned, I certainly will do it but not ASAP. I tend to postpone and postpone it until the last minute and by the time that work was being asked by that someone, only then kelam kabut doing it until late midnight. That is how lazy I was last year....horrific & gila!
First two works assigned was done within 1 day! wow, I felt great at this accomplishment. I hope I'll continue being like this for the rest of my life! I hope I will not lose this rajin-ness when I start teaching the form 1s *for the time being, T&L has been put on hold to make way for the orientation*. I hope I can work smartly. I just found out that, as a PIBG Secretary, I will need to do outreaching thingy *which is my biggest weakness*, to spice up the nerve racking , possibility of liaising with YBs are high! OMG I'm so scared.....at this point, I really3x need to learn a lot from the former secretary and I guess I'm very lucky that the former secretary is a very nice & approachable teacher. As long as I have an approachable senior, I think I can handle the job well.
Grrr...it's still the beginning of the year. What will awaits me ahead of the way? I am very nervous to face 'them'...God, lead my ship..
_clare_
I felt like I am a bit rajin at the beginning of this year. The work was done sooner than expected. Unlike last year, when work was assigned, I certainly will do it but not ASAP. I tend to postpone and postpone it until the last minute and by the time that work was being asked by that someone, only then kelam kabut doing it until late midnight. That is how lazy I was last year....horrific & gila!
First two works assigned was done within 1 day! wow, I felt great at this accomplishment. I hope I'll continue being like this for the rest of my life! I hope I will not lose this rajin-ness when I start teaching the form 1s *for the time being, T&L has been put on hold to make way for the orientation*. I hope I can work smartly. I just found out that, as a PIBG Secretary, I will need to do outreaching thingy *which is my biggest weakness*, to spice up the nerve racking , possibility of liaising with YBs are high! OMG I'm so scared.....at this point, I really3x need to learn a lot from the former secretary and I guess I'm very lucky that the former secretary is a very nice & approachable teacher. As long as I have an approachable senior, I think I can handle the job well.
Grrr...it's still the beginning of the year. What will awaits me ahead of the way? I am very nervous to face 'them'...God, lead my ship..
_clare_
No comments:
Post a Comment