I just came back from Carols practice and it was very tiring.
My visions were not clear during the whole session,erm, this is to prevent me from stealing glimpses *again* but it was unsuccessful. What am I thinking?! Damn cute ba..
The practice went on well but only 71% to the perfection *according to the choirmaster*. Sopranos didn't have unity to their voices, the choirmaster said. That's true, totally. Because, poor us the freshies, we felt like we were not welcomed to the group, ironically, the choirmaster said that they welcomed US with a big hand, but the group of mine acted otherwise. Well, that's human right? hmm..kinda stressful. I hope we the freshies will getting the hang of it sooner. How can we catch up with the 'great seniors' right? So we ought to do our best only. Praying for it.
This morning Sandra SMSed me about the departure of Fr. Leo Chang, priest of HFK during my Uni life. I was shocked by the news and immediately I pray for his soul. I know, he's a very special person to Sandra because he's the one who baptized her during Easter. I remembered when Sand and Me approached Fr. Leo outside the church reading newspaper, Sandra asked Fr. about something *I can't remember already what is that Q all about*..and then for a minute or two long, *also, can't remember but lama juga la tu* we were still waiting for Fr to answer, but he was still reading the newspaper. Sand still fixed her eyes to Fr *patiently waiting for the answer*, me also but I was standing at that time. Suddenly, Fr turned his attention from the newspaper and Fr looked at Sandra *kehairanan* and said, "Why are looking at me like that?" We just looked at each other and smile. That's Fr. Leo...so cute. Now he departed to have his full rest in Peace. May God Bless his Soul. Amen.
My visions were not clear during the whole session,erm, this is to prevent me from stealing glimpses *again* but it was unsuccessful. What am I thinking?! Damn cute ba..
The practice went on well but only 71% to the perfection *according to the choirmaster*. Sopranos didn't have unity to their voices, the choirmaster said. That's true, totally. Because, poor us the freshies, we felt like we were not welcomed to the group, ironically, the choirmaster said that they welcomed US with a big hand, but the group of mine acted otherwise. Well, that's human right? hmm..kinda stressful. I hope we the freshies will getting the hang of it sooner. How can we catch up with the 'great seniors' right? So we ought to do our best only. Praying for it.
This morning Sandra SMSed me about the departure of Fr. Leo Chang, priest of HFK during my Uni life. I was shocked by the news and immediately I pray for his soul. I know, he's a very special person to Sandra because he's the one who baptized her during Easter. I remembered when Sand and Me approached Fr. Leo outside the church reading newspaper, Sandra asked Fr. about something *I can't remember already what is that Q all about*..and then for a minute or two long, *also, can't remember but lama juga la tu* we were still waiting for Fr to answer, but he was still reading the newspaper. Sand still fixed her eyes to Fr *patiently waiting for the answer*, me also but I was standing at that time. Suddenly, Fr turned his attention from the newspaper and Fr looked at Sandra *kehairanan* and said, "Why are looking at me like that?" We just looked at each other and smile. That's Fr. Leo...so cute. Now he departed to have his full rest in Peace. May God Bless his Soul. Amen.
2 comments:
hi cle..why suddenly, u all freshie mcm tidak kena welcome suda? hope you will join till the end. it's only 9 more days to go, for Christmas. it's okay ba, u're singing for the coming of Jesus.
haha.lucu pula, what u wrote about Fr.Leo..ya bah, we were waiting patiently for his answer..tau-tau, dia tidak dgr pula.. ;p bikin malu o..
the koirmaster ok ba but the group of mine mcm x pduli kami yg baru.maybe mcm tu la dorg tp ssh la bg kami yg nda besa kena bt mcm tu.
hehe--itula memory plg sy igt about fr.leo. I can't remember what did u asked back then but mmg dia x dgr.
Post a Comment