"Jangan Lelah! Bekerja di LadangNya Tuhan..Roh Kudus yang b'ri kekuatan..."
It keeps playing on my head...i felt motivated! Pumped UP! hehe--- (^_^)vv
Now I have the STRENGTH to go on for tommorow.
I hope my Flu will get better because I'm really in an uncomfortable state wherever I went..I'm sweating like hell (peluh sejuk) and the runny nose and the itchy throat (cough!Cough! UHUKK UHUKK!!)..I really dont feel well la this...(pffttss) hilang keayuan..:-p thank God, it's getting better now...so altogether, I don't know the Sums of all the pills that I've consumed but it did helped and it made me sleep all the time *which is my favourite things to do :-p*..and I also don't know how many plies of tissues were used so far...*hmmm???* anyways, 2 days of weekends...I barely have the urge to activate myself into outdoor activities..although I managed to get out from the comfy bed on Saturday Afternoon to join Dad,Mum & Cha2 to Servay Puts and after that SLEEP! The same goes for today...but I've gotten some extra energy today *it'S from the Holly Spirit* to enable me to attend Liturgi Sabda & soon off to Bazaar organized by ( ) @ Tamu Dongs. Didn't managed to take pics of the bazaar...forgotten to bring the gadget..and I didnt go anywhere because I started to have headache.
Upon reaching home...I slept for 30 mins to ease the headache and then off to church to join the Divine Mercy. It was a very calm moment and I managed to find some peace of mind there but still, my head are throbbing/runny nose/uhukkk uhukkk~..these major things caused me to lose concentration on the chaplet..I feel awful but never mind. Like what we've shared together before the chaplet, Trials and Tribulations are the things that God let us to feel & deal with so that we will seek for God's mercy and thus we bring ourselves closer to God. Trials & sufferings are not meant to weaken us but to strengthen us. God wants us to be Holy in or life and not being drowned with worldly things. It's a very nice sharing and I really am challenge by our leader's advice which is to be thankful for all of the trials sent to God for us..not to cursed Him for it or question Him. It's HIS way to bring us closer to Him. I felt something moved in my heart..yes, all of this time..whenever I faced a problem, What I did was I questioned Him "WHY ME?" instead of thanking Him for it and ask Him to help me to solve the problem. Now I know that, he has the purpose for everything. He's more of a Good Planner than I am. I accepted my Leader's challenge and I hope I can do it! Yes I believe I can do it with God!
Again..when I'm home. I take the medicines and sleep...when I woke up It's DINNER time already...Gila OH! but it worthed la...I need rest bah!
The works assigned to me is now 50% done...what's left is to show it to my Ketua at school..and tomorrow, I'll be meeting the Kerani! I'll pray for strength on that matter...
Anyhow..I hope for a Good Day Tomorrow...May there will be a RaInBoW tomorrow..(^_^)
~Clare <3
No comments:
Post a Comment