Holidays...it's been two weeks...but holidays isn't holidays till it happens without any workload. BOSAN o! Currently doing the 'work' with no enthusiasm at all! Can't wait till it's OVER!!! Gotta be strong until 5th DEC...*praying for strength*
How's it gonna be there in Johore..I'll never know. I hate all the FIRST things...I'm sure that the FIRST DAY CHAPERONING THE ATHLETES will be stressful..unless..miracles happens *and I'm praying for it too*
Everyday is a boredom except the fact that I'm HOME...If I can...I wish to be HOME the whole 24/7 *and I'll be doing that in December*
Lots of things happened, I'd love to share all but I can't steal lot of time to think of words to be formed for that particular sharing. I'll get it finished as soon as I managed to steal lots of time *unlike the one that I'm having now..I'm now sleepy...so a bit ^&*)^&*%^&* I'll get it ready hopefully before I'm off to Johore *secara paksa* huhuhu
Gotta be strong for tomorrow..
By the way, I miss the route, surrounding and atmosphere of Ranau Region.....*picturing the scenery in my head* Love the place..so much-y.. I hope I could go there again....
Going to sleep now , eyelids are heavy...*macam malas to work tomorrow*....God please cheer me up...(^~^)
_cla_
No comments:
Post a Comment